- 200 g Short Crust Pastry, enough for deep 23-25 cm pie dish
- 3 eggs, separated
- 200 g full cream
- 1 bunch Dill
- 20 g Butter
- 1 can Salmon, drained with skin and bones carefully removed
- Salt and Pepper - To Taste
Prepare the short crust pastry from the Every Day Cookbook (or defrost 2 sheets of pastry...).
Roll out and fit pastry in greased pie dish. Blind bake for 10 minutes in pre-heated oven (about 200°C), until golden and crispy.
Insert Butterfly into clean TM bowl and beat egg whites at 50°C, speed 3, 3-5 minutes. Carefully remove the beaten eggs and set aside in a large bowl.
Place cream into TM and beat on speed 4, until fully whipped (about 30 seconds). Add the whipping cream to the eggs.
Place the dill into TM and chop 6 seconds, speed 6. Add salmon, butter, yolks, salt and pepper and mix 10 seconds, speed 5, helping with the spatula.
Add the mixture to the other ingredients into the bowl and carefully incorporate well, without unstiffen the eggs or the cream!
Pour into pastry shell and cook 15 minutes, in hot oven (the temperature could be decreased to 180°C).
The tart can be eaten hot or cooled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beer Brownies
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Homemade Protein Powder
- Purple Carrot Salad
- Purple carrot soup with ginger, rosemary and coriander seed
- Diet Crème Dessert
- White chocolate cupcakes
- Curried Prawns and Cauliflower
- Eggplant Veloute
- Ricotta Polpettine (Cheese balls)
- Beetroot and cashew salad
- Strawberry Risotto
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Choc peanut butter balls
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto