- 200 g Short Crust Pastry, enough for deep 23-25 cm pie dish
- 3 eggs, separated
- 200 g full cream
- 1 bunch Dill
- 20 g Butter
- 1 can Salmon, drained with skin and bones carefully removed
- Salt and Pepper - To Taste
Prepare the short crust pastry from the Every Day Cookbook (or defrost 2 sheets of pastry...).
Roll out and fit pastry in greased pie dish. Blind bake for 10 minutes in pre-heated oven (about 200°C), until golden and crispy.
Insert Butterfly into clean TM bowl and beat egg whites at 50°C, speed 3, 3-5 minutes. Carefully remove the beaten eggs and set aside in a large bowl.
Place cream into TM and beat on speed 4, until fully whipped (about 30 seconds). Add the whipping cream to the eggs.
Place the dill into TM and chop 6 seconds, speed 6. Add salmon, butter, yolks, salt and pepper and mix 10 seconds, speed 5, helping with the spatula.
Add the mixture to the other ingredients into the bowl and carefully incorporate well, without unstiffen the eggs or the cream!
Pour into pastry shell and cook 15 minutes, in hot oven (the temperature could be decreased to 180°C).
Accessories you need
The tart can be eaten hot or cooled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Beer Brownies
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Homemade Protein Powder
- Purple Carrot Salad
- Purple carrot soup with ginger, rosemary and coriander seed
- Diet Crème Dessert
- White chocolate cupcakes
- Curried Prawns and Cauliflower
- Eggplant Veloute
- Ricotta Polpettine (Cheese balls)
- Beetroot and cashew salad
- Strawberry Risotto
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Traditional Welsh Cakes