- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 zucchini, top & tailed
- 2 carrots, top and tailed
- 500 g Beef mince, lean
- 500 g Sausage Mince
- 2 eggs
- 50 g chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons tomato relish
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon Mixed Herbs
- 1 portion puff pastry from EDC, OR
- 5 sheets store bought puff pastry
- 2 tablespoon Milk
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 200C
Chop garlic for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl and chop onion, carrot & zucchini for 4 seconds on speed 5.
Add all other sausage mixture ingredients. Mix for 20 seconds "Closed lid" "Dough mode" . Spatula through lid to assist in mixing if needed. Check and mix for another 10 seconds or until all mixture is combined.
Place pastry on bench (if using store bought, ensure that it is still semi-frozen). Place 2 rows of sausage mince on the edge pastry (on opposite sides). Cut down the middle of the pastry sheet with a sharp knife. Brush some water or milk on the cut.
Roll the meat in the pastry and cut into portions. Glaze with milk. Place in a hot oven for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool on wire racks.
Accessories you need
These freeze and reheat well and are also nice cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo