- 250 g rolled oats
- 125 g oil
- 250 g water
- 7 g Yeast dried or (1 Sachet)
- 250 g Soy, Wholemeal or Plain Flour
- 5 g salt
- 20 g sesame seeds to finish
- 30 g fresh grated parmesan cheese
Recipe is created for
Mill oats 10 secs speed 8. Set aside.
2. Combine oil & water until emulsified 5 secs speed 5
3. Add yeast, then oats, flour and salt (plus grated cheese if adding) Speed 7 for 10 seconds until combined.
(mixture will be moist)
4. Knead closed lid position, 2 mins on interval speed
5. Turn onto bread mat & allow to stand in a warm place approx 20 mins until moisture is absorbed & mixture has begun to rise.
6. Divide into 4 even portions and roll out very thinly between sheets of baking paper. (if too thick they will not be crisp when cooked) Trim edges.
7. Sprinkle with sesame seeds or parmesan cheese and firm down.
8. Mark into desired shapes with a knife or pizza cutter & pierce with a fork if desired.
9. Place into a cold oven, set temp to 160 C and bake approx 25 mins or until a delicate brown.
10. Turn off heat and leave to dry out thoroughly. Snap apart and store in an airtight container
Savoury Oat Crackers
Accessories you need
Other flavours may also be added e.g. a couple of sundried tomatoes can be added at the kneading stage
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter