- 80 grams Butter
- 500 grams Self Raising Flour
- 150 grams cheese
- 1 tomato
- 5 slices Bacon rasher
- 2 small onions
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
Preheat oven 180 deg celcius
Dice tomato 1 sec/ speed 9 (or pulse turbo x3)
Repeat for bacon, cheese and onion
Place butter and flour in bowl, mix 10 sec/ speed 9
Add rest of the ingredients and mix 30-60 sec / speed 3
for 2 min
If batter is still too wet add additional flour in the above step
Place dough on mat and roll out to 1in thick
Dust a small drinking glass and cut out scone circles and place on a flour dusted tray
Bake for 20mins or until slightly golden
Can be substituted with gluten free flour
Sour cream can be substituted with lactose free / non dairy milk
For vegetarian version add mushrooms instead of bacon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Kingston Slice
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken