- 260 grams Self Raising Flour
- 120 grams cheese
- 25 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 carrot
- 6 Asparagus Spears chopped
- 1/2 onion brown
- 130 grams ham chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon Veg Stock Paste
- 200 grams Milk
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams vegetable oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line 12 hole muffin tin with cases. Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
grate cheeses- Speed 6 for 10 secs-set aside
grate carrot on speed 6 for 6 seconds, add asparagus and onion, grate speed 6 for 10 seconds.
Add all other ingredients and mix for 20secs -reverse-speed 3
Scape down sides of bowl and repeat mix if needed.
spoon mixture into muffin cases in tin
Bake for 25 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Triple chocolate fudgey brownies
- Apple slice with Passionfruit Icing
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Kale smoothie