- 260 grams Self Raising Flour
- 120 grams cheese
- 25 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 carrot
- 6 Asparagus Spears chopped
- 1/2 onion brown
- 130 grams ham chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon Veg Stock Paste
- 200 grams Milk
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams vegetable oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line 12 hole muffin tin with cases. Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
grate cheeses- Speed 6 for 10 secs-set aside
grate carrot on speed 6 for 6 seconds, add asparagus and onion, grate speed 6 for 10 seconds.
Add all other ingredients and mix for 20secs -reverse-speed 3
Scape down sides of bowl and repeat mix if needed.
spoon mixture into muffin cases in tin
Bake for 25 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple