- 30 g raw almonds
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g linseed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 sprig Fresh Sage, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 110 g sunflower seeds
- 110 g seaseme seeds
- 15 g poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp Nutritional yeast (savoury yeast flakes)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 250 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line baking tray with baking paper and preheat oven to 160 degrees
2. Place almonds, sunflower seeds and linseed into mixing bowl and mill 10secs/ speed 9 and set aside in a seperate bowl
3. Without washing the mixing bowl place garlic, sage and rosemary into mixing bowl and chop 3 secs/ speed 7
4. Add the remaining ingredients (including reserved almond mixture) and combine 5 secs/ speed 5
5. Pour mixture into baking tray and press flat to approx 5mm thick
6. Place into preheated oven and bake for 25mins
7. Remove from oven and score the top of the mixture into size and shape you want crackers. Reduce oven temperature to 140 degrees and bake for another 30 mins or until golden (you can turn your oven off and leave crackers in oven whilst it cools down as well if you like - this will make them extra crispy)
8. When cool cut into desired size and store in an airtight container
These are quite fragile so not great for dipping. They are lovely topped with some mashed avo, cheese and chutney or just on their own.
You can play around with the herbs and flovouring to suit your taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Egg Free Pancakes