- 360 g Plain Flour.
- 185 g Butter, softened
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder, see EDC
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp water
Place Flour, Salt, Baking powder & Butter into TM Bowl & Mix for 10 seconds/speed 6
Add Lemon juice & water Mix for 5 seconds/speed 6 or until it forms a dough.
Place mixture onto floured Thermo mat or a floured bench & lightly knead.
Bake for 30 mins at 180 Degrees Celcius
For a sweet pie Ccrust simply add 3 tsp of Caster sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake