- 360 g Plain Flour.
- 185 g Butter, softened
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder, see EDC
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp water
Place Flour, Salt, Baking powder & Butter into TM Bowl & Mix for 10 seconds/speed 6
Add Lemon juice & water Mix for 5 seconds/speed 6 or until it forms a dough.
Place mixture onto floured Thermo mat or a floured bench & lightly knead.
Bake for 30 mins at 180 Degrees Celcius
For a sweet pie Ccrust simply add 3 tsp of Caster sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie