- 360 g Plain Flour.
- 185 g Butter, softened
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder, see EDC
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp water
Place Flour, Salt, Baking powder & Butter into TM Bowl & Mix for 10 seconds/speed 6
Add Lemon juice & water Mix for 5 seconds/speed 6 or until it forms a dough.
Place mixture onto floured Thermo mat or a floured bench & lightly knead.
Bake for 30 mins at 180 Degrees Celcius
For a sweet pie Ccrust simply add 3 tsp of Caster sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup