- 180g uncooked quinoa
- 1000g water
- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10g olive oil
- 120g baby spinach
- 100g feta cut into pieces
- 3 eggs
- pinch Salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Rinse quinoa thoroughly through a fine sieve and then soak for at least half an hour. Drain and rinse well again. Line steamer basket base and sides with wet scrunched baking paper and cook for 20 minutes, Varoma, speed 3. Set aside. Empty water out of bowl.
- Chop onion and garlic for 3 seconds, speed 5. Add oil and saute for 2 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
- Add spinach and chop 10 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
- Add feta and chop 5 seconds, speed 3. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
- Add eggs, salt and pepper and mix 10 seconds, , speed 3.
- Add quinoa back into bowl and combine for 10 seconds, , speed 2. If not combined, give it a good stir with the spatula.
- Place spoonfuls into a well greased mini muffin tray and cook for about 20 minutes in a 180 degree oven or until golden on top.
Spinach and Feta Quino Bites
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- Cinnamon Teacake using Sourdough Starter Discard
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Caramilk Delight
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Shepherd's Pie
- Lentil bolognese
- Coconut and Cacao Peppermint paleo bars
- Roast Pumpkin, Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
- Dark Chocolate and Prune Torte