- 5-6 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 x 250 g block (or chunks) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess water
- 1 x 40g sachet French Onion Soup
- 1 x 300g package sour cream
- 3 slices shortcut bacon rashers, cooked and diced
- 1 cup grated cheese
- sesame seeds, for sprinkling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Combine the spinach, soup, sour cream and cheese 20secs/sp4, or until well combined.
Preheat the piemaker, grease well, and cut bottoms and tops with the template provided.
Press the bottoms into the piemaker and cook for 1-2 minutes, until starting to puff up.
Use a spoon to flatten the centre and then fill with the mixture.
Place lids on top, sprinkle with sesame seeds and cook until golden.
Repeat until all used up.
Leave to cool a little before serving
Oh my goodness...sooo yummy...
Freeze well...if they make it to the freezer
No pie-maker..? Cut out to fit individula pie dishes or Texac muffin pans and bake until cooked. (No need to par-bake the bases though)
Your go to source for all things Thermomix
Idea adapted/tweaked from a recipe by New Idea.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- English muffins
- Basil pesto
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Soft knot rolls
- Jam and cream tea cakes