- 1 small handful baby spinach
- 1 brown onion
- 250 grams Milk
- 300 grams Self Raising Flour, (OR plain flour and 3 heaped tsp of baking powder)
- 100 grams Olive oil (light)
- 150 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly cracked black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Herb salt or plain salt
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Grease 2 x12 muffin trays, 24 patty pans ( the patty pans need to be greased or the muffins will stick ) or use 24 silicon muffin moulds.
Place Parmesan in tm bowl, grate on speed 8 for 10 secs. Set aside.
Place onion and spinach in TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 2 secs. Add 20 grams of the oil and cook for 3 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add ingredients to TM bowl in this order ( to avoid eggs cooking, or cheese melting on hot onion mix). Milk, remaining oil (80 grams), flour, salt, pepper, cheese and then eggs.
Mix on speed 5 for 20 secs or till al flour lumps disappear. If necessary, scrape down sides of bowl and mix for a few more seconds.
Pour into prepared muffin tins and bake for 15-20 mins, or till knife comes out cleanly.
Serve warm with butter
I made these with all purpose gluten free flour, and tm baking powder. They worked a treat! If using for kids, maybe omit the pepper? Would also be great with olives, sundried tomatos etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Steamed Cheese Custard
- Thai Prawn and Vege Flu Fighting Soup
- Quick Parmesan Spelt Bread Rolls
- Paleo Chewy Choc Chip Cookies
- Almond Chai Latte
- 3 Ingredient "Paleo" Choc Icecream
- Sage and Bacon Potato Rosti
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Sweet Potato Lentil Soup
- Massaman Curry
- Thermomix Sushi
- Moreish Chocolate Coconut Truffles
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Quick carrot dhal
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake