- 500 grams Self Raising Flour
- 210 grams Milk
- 85 grams sugar
- 15 grams Lemon Juiced, (Or half a lemon)
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 1/2 brown onions
- 400-500 grams pork mince
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 50 grams frozen peas
- 5 Hard boiled eggs, Cut into quarters
- 2-3 Chinese sausages, sliced
- 1000 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place flour, milk, sugar, lemon and oil into bowl. Knead for 6mins.
2. Put onto lightly floured bench or thermomat. (Do not need to clean the bowl after this step, just as long as you got most of the dough out.)
3. Roll into ball, lengthen out. And cut into about 24 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball and flatten out to about a diamater of 10cm.
1. Put onion into bowl and chop 3 sec, speed 7
2. Add mince, sugar, salt, pepper, sesame oil. Mix 20 sec, 3
3. Add peas, mix 20 sec speed 3. Remove from bowl and place into another dish - for easier spooning.
4. Add filling, about 1/2 tablespoon of mince mixture, a 1/4 piece of hard boiled egg and slice of chinese sausage. Bring the edge of dough together, i used a bit of water to make it stick, squished the ends together and give it a bit of a twist.
5. Cut out square bits of baking paper and placed each bun on a square and put into the varoma and varoma tray. (alternatively you could use white cup cake wrappers flattened out)
6. Fill bowl with water, set varoma on top. 20mins, varoma, speed 2.
use tongs to remove from varoma, let cool a bit and enjoy!!
Can choose which ever mince you prefer. Can put your own fillings in
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Variation Marshmallows
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies