- 70 g sunflower seeds
- 80 g quinoa
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 140 g water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
1. Soak sunflower kernels and quinoa in boiling water for 30 mins.
2. Preheat oven to 200 deg and line 1 large baking tray or 2 small.
3. Drain and rinse sunflower seeds & quinoa and place in mixing bowl.
4. Add chia seeds, water and salt to mixing bowl and blend for 1min/speed 9.
5. spread mixture thinly over a lined baking tray with spatula to approx 30x40cm, drizzle with oil and bake for 20 mins at 200 deg. Remove from oven and flip and bake for a further 5-10 mins, or until browned.
6. Allow to cool and break into "chip' size pieces
Sunflower, Quinoa & Chia Seed chips
Accessories you need
1. If you prefer a smoother batter repeat step 4 for a further minute.
2. To add a little more crunch bake for another few minutes after it has been broken into "chips"
2. Enjoy on there own or with a yummy dip!
* Inspired by Jo Whitton's "Quinoa and chia seed flatbrread"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough