- 70 g sunflower seeds
- 80 g quinoa
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 140 g water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
1. Soak sunflower kernels and quinoa in boiling water for 30 mins.
2. Preheat oven to 200 deg and line 1 large baking tray or 2 small.
3. Drain and rinse sunflower seeds & quinoa and place in mixing bowl.
4. Add chia seeds, water and salt to mixing bowl and blend for 1min/speed 9.
5. spread mixture thinly over a lined baking tray with spatula to approx 30x40cm, drizzle with oil and bake for 20 mins at 200 deg. Remove from oven and flip and bake for a further 5-10 mins, or until browned.
6. Allow to cool and break into "chip' size pieces
Sunflower, Quinoa & Chia Seed chips
Accessories you need
1. If you prefer a smoother batter repeat step 4 for a further minute.
2. To add a little more crunch bake for another few minutes after it has been broken into "chips"
2. Enjoy on there own or with a yummy dip!
* Inspired by Jo Whitton's "Quinoa and chia seed flatbrread"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's