THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 gram quinoa seed or
- 100 gram chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 140 gram cold water
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Place quinoa and chia seeds into mixing bowl and mill 30 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and water and combine 6 sec/speed 6, or until a stiff dough forms.
- Place dough on your Thermomix silicone baking mat and cover with a sheet of baking paper. Using a rolling pin, roll out to 1-2mm thickness. If the dough is too dry to work with, sprinkle with a little extra water and proceed as above. Next, using your MC as a cookie cutter, cut out your circular cracker and place on prepared baking tray. Repeat with dough offcuts until all dough has been used.
- Bake crackers for five minutes, or until just golden. Set aside and allow to cool
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Egg Free Pancakes