- 100g w/meal S/R flour
- 100g S/R flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 30g oil
- 1 medium brown onion
- 2tbsp vegemite
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 egg
- 40g Tasty cheese
- 30g Parmesan cheese
- 50g feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 deg and line two 6 hole muffin trays
- Grate cheddar and parmesan cheeses and set aside
- Add onion and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 6. Add oil and sauté with MC off for 8 minutes at 100deg on Speed 1
- Add half the milk and vegemite to TMX and cook a further 2 mins 100 deg on speed 1
- Add other half of milk and egg to onion and mix for 5 seconds on Speed 6.
- Add crumbled fetta and ¾ grated cheeses reserving some for top of the muffins
- Add flours and baking powder and set TMX to closed lid position and knead for 15 seconds
- Spoon mixture into tray and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes in a 100 degree oven
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Fruit slice
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake