- 1 egg
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled cut in quarters
- 1 zucchini, cut into large chunks
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 50 g pecorino cheese, (Parmesan is fine too)
1h 1minPreparation 26minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and zucchni into MB. Chop 3 seconds, Vel 5
Add olive oil, salt, pepper, nutmeg
Saute' for 25 minutes. 100
Roll out Shortcust Pastry to match size/length of your muffin tray.
Cut Pastry to line your "cups".
When Filling is cooked, add egg and Pecorino
(you can add another pinch of salt, petter, nutmeg for luck)
Mix 5 seconds, Vel 3
Spoon Filling one by one into "cups".
Plcae into oven 180 degrees for 35 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang