- 125 g Plain Savoury Biscuits (i.e. Salada's)
- 100 g cheddar or tasty cheese (roughly cut)
- 1 Brown Onion Halved
- 425 g can tuna in spring water
- 3 eggs
- 200 g Milk
- 4 sprigs parsley leaves only
- pinch Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease and line lamington tin/baking dish.
Chop parsley 3 seconds/speed 7. Set aside in a medium size bowl.
Chop onion for 3 seconds/speed 7. Set aside with parsley.
Add biscuits slighty broken up, into TM bowl. Crush for 3 seconds/speed 7. Set aside with onion and parsley.
Grate cheese in TM for 2 seconds/speed 7.
Drain tuna, break into flakes and add to TM Bowl along with eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
Add onion/biscuit mixture to TM Bowl and mix 20 seconds/speed 3 or until combined, but not overly processed.
Pour mixture into prepared tin and bake in moderate oven for 40-45 minutes, until set and brown on top. Slice when cool.
Accessories you need
Serve warm or cold. Great in a lamington tin cut up into bite sized pieces for parties, or baked in a loaf tin for a main meal. Pack in kids lunch box for school.
Yummy served with sweet chilli dipping sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Dairy Free Custard
- Chillean Empanadas
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- The perfect lemon tart
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian