Variation Brazilian cheese puffs GF DF
- 1 1/2 tablespoon savoury yeast flakes
- 160 grams coconut milk
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 170 grams arrowroot flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
20minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 15min
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Grease a 24-hole mini muffin tray and set aside.
- Add all ingredients and blend 20 sec/speed 8.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend for a further 5 sec/speed 8.
- Fill each muffin mould three-quarters full with batter. Bake for 15 - 18 minutes (220°C), or until puffy and just lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool in tin for a few minutes before serving warm.
Batter can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Serve with soup, a salad or at a BBQ or party.
Recipe also suitable for TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.