- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 leek, large, sliced
- 1 sweet potato
- 30 grams Butter
- 700 grams Chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon TM chicken stock
- 100 grams Milk
- 2 tablespoons cornflour mixed to a paste with a little milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place garlic, carrot and sweet potato into mixing and chop for 3 sec/speed 5. Repeat if neccessary
- Add sliced leek and butter and cook 5 min 100 degrees//speed 1.
- Add chicken and stock. Cook for 5 min/Varoma//.
- Add milk and cook for 20 min/100C//.
- With 2 mins to go add cornflour mix through opening in lid may be adjusted if you think mixture is not thick enough for pies. Using a Pie Maker as instructions and enjoy your awesome pies
Accessories you need
Instead of puff pastry top you can use mashed potato with a bit of grated cheese on top very nice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing