- 2 sheets Vegan Puff Pastry
- 1 onion, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 20 g Oil or water
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 1 block tempeh, grated
- 1 large parsnip, chopped roughly
- 50 g water
- 50 g soy sauce
- 50 g Worcestershire sauce, (anchovy-free)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- plant mylk, for brushing pastry
- sesame seeds, (optional)
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 ºC
Add onion and garlic to Thermomix bowl . Chop 5 sec/ speed 7
Add oil or water. Saute 2 mins /100ºC / speed 1
Add parsnip and chop 5 sec/ speed 7. Add spices and grated tempeh. Cook 5 mins /Reverse/100ºC/speed 1 or until parsnip is soft
Add water and sauces and cook further 5 mins /Reverse/100ºC/speed 2. Season and set aside to cool.
Cut the pastry sheets in half to make rectangles
Fill a large nozzle piping bag with the mixture and pipe along the longer side of the pastry sheet
Roll into a sausage shape with the seam side down
Cut each into four bite-sized rolls. Repeat with other sheets
Place onto lined baking tray, brush with mylk, sprinkle with seeds if desired and bake 15 mins 180 ºC.
Optional ACCESSORY : large nozzle piping bag
Adapted for Thermomix from Vegan Easy //veganeasy.org/10-L
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Meringues
- Pain du Matin - Steamed Breakfast Bread (Vegan)
- Beaten Coffee Meringue Cappuccino - A Vegan treat
- Aloo Ghobi with Potato and Cauliflower - Vegan, Whole Food Plant Based
- Polenta Butter Whole food Plant Based and Vegan
- Moroccan Dressing
- Anni's GlutenFree Flour Baking Mix
- Chai Spiced Risotto with Ginger Pears
- Tomato and Brown Lentil Soup
- Four C Salad
- Millet with Lime Creme
- Raw Vegan Lemon Curd