- 180 grams brown rice
- 85 grams almonds
- 50 grams Butter, cubed
- 50 grams grated parmasen cheese
- 50 grams gated cheddar cheese
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
Place rice into bowl. Blitz on speed 9 for 2 minutes.
Blitz on speed 9 for 30 secs.
Add salt, pepper, butter and cheese.
Blitz on speed 4 for 1.5 minutes of until dough starts to form. It is a crumbly mixture though.
Empty onto bench and knead it with your hands to form a ball.
Use hands to flatten it out to desired thickness. I don't have much success with this dough and a rolling pin. Hands are best.
Use a cookie cutter and cut out shape.
Place on tray.
Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes until firm to touch.
Accessories you need
These are a good wheat free savoury biscuits. They are a little dry so I think cheese slices or dip is needed with these.
If you cant have nuts, sunflower or pepitas are a great substitution!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy Chicken Sausage Rolls
- Pop's Gingernut Biscuits
- Sausage Rolls
- Lunchbox scrolls
- Variation Variation Subway Footlong Italian Herbs and Cheese Eat Fresh Bread Roll
- Variation Subway Footlong Italian Herbs and Cheese Eat Fresh Bread Roll
- Potato Gratin ala @levi_nathania
- Bec's Table Gourmet Crackers
- Savoury Cheese Biscuits
- Nuts and Bolts
- CRANBERRY CRACKERS
- Corn, Haloumi & Sun-dried tomato fritter bites
- Grandma's Tomato Relish
- Red Velvet cheesecake brownies (Gluten free)
- Sugar Free Carrot Muffins
- Chicken parma balls
- Layered Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Banana apple and oat pancakes or pikelets
- Gut friendly chocolate panna cotta
- Biscoff Cheesecake
- Mango Cream Tart
- Kelly's Apple Cake
- Jahana's Gluten, Dairy and egg free waffles
- Marilyn's Tomato Relish