- 140 grams plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams Milk
Pre-heat oven to 230C and add coconut or sunflower oil to a 12-hole, non-stick muffin tin and place in oven to heat through.
Weigh in 140 grams plain flour into the TM bowl.
Add in 2 eggs and mix for 10 seconds/speed 4.
Then, on speed 4 whilst blades are spinning, add in remaining 2 eggs through the lid hole until mixture is combined.
Whilst still mixing/blades spinning, add in 200 mls milk (2 x MC quantity) until mixed through.
Season with salt and pepper and pour mixture into hot muffin tin and bake in oven, undisturbed, for around 20 minutes until puffed up and browned.
Serve immediately with your Roast Beef.
Or even use as a dessert Nigella-esque style with clotted cream and honey/maple syrup!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese Dreams
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)