- 2 eggs
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 260 g Milk
- 8 tablespoon oil, olive or ricebran work well
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Add eggs and flour to TM bowl and mix 30sec/speed 2.
With blades still running on speed 2 add the milk gradually to combine and beat 2mins/speed 2 until the batter is smooth and there are no lumps of flour.
Allow to rest for 30 mins before cooking.
Make sure your oven is really hot around 200 degrees or higher if your oven is a cool oven.
Take your muffin tin and grease 8 muffin holes then add 1 tablespoon of oil to each.
Put into oven and when the oil is smokin' hot (that's pretty much literally) pour your batter into each muffin hole and put back into the oven (try to take as little time as possible with the oven door open as you don't want to lose heat).
Cook for exactly 20 minutes (without opening the door if possible).
Cooking the Puddings
Accessories you need
These should be served straight away and go well with a roast. I make them while the meat is resting which makes sure everything is ready for serving together. Incidently you can use the Varoma to steam your meat and veggies (put a chopstick on the base of the Varoma to stop the holes being blocked). Steam 1 hour Varoma Speed 3 then finish off in the Oven for 30 minutes.[[wysiwyg_imageupload:469:]]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Musk Sticks
- Roast Veggie (leftovers) Soup
- Army Green 'Wake Me Up' Smoothie
- Curried (leftover) sausages with rice and veggies
- Chiko Rolls River Cottage Style
- Camembert Rolls
- Chestnutella (Chestnut chocolate spread)
- Chocolate and Chestnut Cake
- Sweet Chestnut Puree
- Egg & Dairy Free Choc Muffins
- Peach and Almond Crumble
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread