- 2 eggs
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 260 g Milk
- 8 tablespoon oil, olive or ricebran work well
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Add eggs and flour to TM bowl and mix 30sec/speed 2.
With blades still running on speed 2 add the milk gradually to combine and beat 2mins/speed 2 until the batter is smooth and there are no lumps of flour.
Allow to rest for 30 mins before cooking.
Make sure your oven is really hot around 200 degrees or higher if your oven is a cool oven.
Take your muffin tin and grease 8 muffin holes then add 1 tablespoon of oil to each.
Put into oven and when the oil is smokin' hot (that's pretty much literally) pour your batter into each muffin hole and put back into the oven (try to take as little time as possible with the oven door open as you don't want to lose heat).
Cook for exactly 20 minutes (without opening the door if possible).
Cooking the Puddings
Accessories you need
These should be served straight away and go well with a roast. I make them while the meat is resting which makes sure everything is ready for serving together. Incidently you can use the Varoma to steam your meat and veggies (put a chopstick on the base of the Varoma to stop the holes being blocked). Steam 1 hour Varoma Speed 3 then finish off in the Oven for 30 minutes.[[wysiwyg_imageupload:469:]]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Musk Sticks
- Roast Veggie (leftovers) Soup
- Army Green 'Wake Me Up' Smoothie
- Curried (leftover) sausages with rice and veggies
- Chiko Rolls River Cottage Style
- Camembert Rolls
- Chestnutella (Chestnut chocolate spread)
- Chocolate and Chestnut Cake
- Sweet Chestnut Puree
- Egg & Dairy Free Choc Muffins
- Peach and Almond Crumble
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- Massaman Curry Paste
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan