- 1 a cup white spelt flour
- 1 1/4 Cup rice-almond milk
- 1 egg
- Pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 220 degrees
Place spelt flour in the bowl and pulse on turbo a few times to sift.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix on speed 4-5 for 10 seconds. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
Place mixture in a bowl and cover with tea towel for at least 30 minutes (I leave mine as long as possible)
Generously grease a 12 serving cup cake or muffin tray with butter.
Spoon mixture into pre prepared cupcake/muffin tin and bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until nice and golden brown.
Recipe for almond-rice milk can be found on quirky cookings blog.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"