- 1 a cup white spelt flour
- 1 1/4 Cup rice-almond milk
- 1 egg
- Pinch salt
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 220 degrees
Place spelt flour in the bowl and pulse on turbo a few times to sift.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix on speed 4-5 for 10 seconds. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
Place mixture in a bowl and cover with tea towel for at least 30 minutes (I leave mine as long as possible)
Generously grease a 12 serving cup cake or muffin tray with butter.
Spoon mixture into pre prepared cupcake/muffin tin and bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until nice and golden brown.
Recipe for almond-rice milk can be found on quirky cookings blog.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Honey cheese bread
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Corn rolls
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Green goodness soup