- 1 a cup white spelt flour
- 1 1/4 Cup rice-almond milk
- 1 egg
- Pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 220 degrees
Place spelt flour in the bowl and pulse on turbo a few times to sift.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix on speed 4-5 for 10 seconds. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
Place mixture in a bowl and cover with tea towel for at least 30 minutes (I leave mine as long as possible)
Generously grease a 12 serving cup cake or muffin tray with butter.
Spoon mixture into pre prepared cupcake/muffin tin and bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until nice and golden brown.
Recipe for almond-rice milk can be found on quirky cookings blog.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)