- 1 a cup white spelt flour
- 1 1/4 Cup rice-almond milk
- 1 egg
- Pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 220 degrees
Place spelt flour in the bowl and pulse on turbo a few times to sift.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix on speed 4-5 for 10 seconds. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
Place mixture in a bowl and cover with tea towel for at least 30 minutes (I leave mine as long as possible)
Generously grease a 12 serving cup cake or muffin tray with butter.
Spoon mixture into pre prepared cupcake/muffin tin and bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until nice and golden brown.
Recipe for almond-rice milk can be found on quirky cookings blog.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds