- Flavourless oil of choice
- 200 g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- Pinch salt
- 400 g Milk
- 75 g cold water
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to as high as it can go. Drizzle approximately 1 tbsp oil into each cup of a 12 hole muffin pan. Place into the oven to heat whilst you make the batter. Oil should be as hot as possible before adding the batter.
Place all ingredients except cold water into TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 7. Allow to rest for 10 minutes in TM bowl. Prior to cooking add cold water through hole in lid and beat again for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Pour quickly into hot oil and place into hot oven. Cook for 20-25 minutes (depending on how hot your oven is) until puffy and browned. Remove and serve immediately. You may have extra mix left depending upon the size of your muffin holes, simply repeat the heating of the oil and then add the extra batter and cook as directed
Instead of using a muffin tin, you can make one big pudding by heating the oil in a large metal baking dish. To make 'Toad in the Hole', simply partly cook sausages
of choice in baking dish in hot oven before adding slightly less oil, pouring batter over and cooking as directed.
After pouring out the batter from your TM bowl, do not clean before making gravy in same bowl. The left over batter will act as a thickener to your gravy.
Yorkshire puddings are delicious served cold the next day with jam and cream, or maple syrup and sliced bananas.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl