- 140 g plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 200 g Milk
- sunflower oil, For cooking
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat oven to 210 Fan/230 conventional/Gas 8. Drizzle a little oil evenly into a 12 - hole non stick muffin tin & place in oven to heat.
- Add 140g Plain flour into bowl, add the 4 eggs mix 30 sec/speed4, scrape down bowl, then mix for another 20sec/speed 4.
With MC still in place add 200ml of milk to lid, to drizzle gradually into bowl while mixing speed 4 for approx 1 minute, or until milk is incorporated & mixture is lump free.
Season with Salt & Pepper
- Remove hot tin from the oven. Carefully pour the batter into the holes (The batter should sizzle once it hits the hot oil)
- Place tin back into oven & leave undisturbed for 20-25min, until the puddings have puffed up & browned.
The secret to magnificently puffed up Yorkshire puddings is to have the oil sizzling hot (wait until the oven is to temperature before preparing the batter) and don't open the oven door while cooking!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Tuna Mornay
- Apricot Slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Japanese milk bread
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea