- 140 g plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 200 g Milk
- sunflower oil, For cooking
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat oven to 210 Fan/230 conventional/Gas 8. Drizzle a little oil evenly into a 12 - hole non stick muffin tin & place in oven to heat.
- Add 140g Plain flour into bowl, add the 4 eggs mix 30 sec/speed4, scrape down bowl, then mix for another 20sec/speed 4.
With MC still in place add 200ml of milk to lid, to drizzle gradually into bowl while mixing speed 4 for approx 1 minute, or until milk is incorporated & mixture is lump free.
Season with Salt & Pepper
- Remove hot tin from the oven. Carefully pour the batter into the holes (The batter should sizzle once it hits the hot oil)
- Place tin back into oven & leave undisturbed for 20-25min, until the puddings have puffed up & browned.
The secret to magnificently puffed up Yorkshire puddings is to have the oil sizzling hot (wait until the oven is to temperature before preparing the batter) and don't open the oven door while cooking!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs