- 140 g plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 200 g Milk
- sunflower oil, For cooking
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat oven to 210 Fan/230 conventional/Gas 8. Drizzle a little oil evenly into a 12 - hole non stick muffin tin & place in oven to heat.
- Add 140g Plain flour into bowl, add the 4 eggs mix 30 sec/speed4, scrape down bowl, then mix for another 20sec/speed 4.
With MC still in place add 200ml of milk to lid, to drizzle gradually into bowl while mixing speed 4 for approx 1 minute, or until milk is incorporated & mixture is lump free.
Season with Salt & Pepper
- Remove hot tin from the oven. Carefully pour the batter into the holes (The batter should sizzle once it hits the hot oil)
- Place tin back into oven & leave undisturbed for 20-25min, until the puddings have puffed up & browned.
The secret to magnificently puffed up Yorkshire puddings is to have the oil sizzling hot (wait until the oven is to temperature before preparing the batter) and don't open the oven door while cooking!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Dairy Free Custard
- Chillean Empanadas
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- The perfect lemon tart