- 500 g pork mince
- 2 carrots
- 150 grams pumpkin
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion, optional
- 1 egg
- 5 sheets Puff Pasty
- 20 grams Honey caramelised YIAH Balsamic Vinegar
- 2/3 heaped teaspoons Southern Onion YIAH Meat Rub
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 190C, prepare baking trays with silicone mat or baking paper. Defrost Pastry.
Add vegetables, speed 7 for 15 sec.
Add meat to bowl with veg. Add other ingredients.
Mix reverse speed 6 for 20-30 sec, or until combined. It may help to put the Thermomix spatula in the hole to keep the mixture moving.
Defrost pastry and cut the sheets in half so that you have 2 rectangles.
Place the sausage meat along the rectangle sheets of pastry and roll into a log shape.
Cut the logs into desired lengths - I make 4 small sausage rolls per log.
Brush on the egg wash (break the egg into a bowl and mix with a fork)
Slice tops of each sausage roll (this allows steam to escape while cooking).
Place on a tray and bake until golden brown (approximately 20 min).
Accessories you need
Note: You can use any vegetable that doesn't contain too much water, sweet potato also works well.
These freeze really well, perfect for a party.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Breakfast Beans
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- The Sisters Tomato Relish