- 1 --- Block dark chocolate, Approx 275g
- 1 Avocado (ripe)
- 150 grams plain flour
Preheat oven 180 degrees and prepare square tin (20x20) with baking paper.
Break up chocolate block roughly with hand into bowl and mix on speed 6 for 10 seconds or until all blitzed.
Heat on 60 degrees speed 1 for 2 minutes until all melted.
Add avocado and flour in the bowl and mix speed 3 for 20 seconds.
Scrape the mixture into tin and pat out (this mixture is quite a thicker mixture so needs a good pressing in.
Bake for 20 minutes.
An easy healthy brownie alternative - great for kids!
Slice when warm and serve warm or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis