30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- 1 whole orange cut into quarters
- 225g butter
- 3 eggs
- 200g sugar
- 300g Self Raising Flour
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line 20cm springform cake tin.
2. Place orange and butter into mixing bowl and mix 7 sec/speed 8.
3. Add remaining ingredients and combine 20 sec//speed 4.
4. Pour into 20cm round cake tin and bake for 50-60 minutes.
Can be made with half the quantity of sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Energy Muffins
- Pineapple coconut cake
- Oat & Coconut Cookies Gluten, Dairy & Sugar free
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Apricot Bites Paleo
- Chewy Choc-Chunk Slice
- Fruit Roll Ups/ Fruit Leathers
- Feijoa spelt muffins
- Celebration Cookies
- Granny Vest's Cup Cakes
- Choc Chip Chai Hot Cross Buns
- Tangy Lemon Cake with Chantilly Cream