- 155 g almond meal
- 130 g icing sugar
- 90 g Flour Gluten Free, or plain flour
- 150 g Butter. softened
- 5 egg whites
1. Set oven at 160 C, fan forced.
2. Smear mini muffin trays, 48 holes. Dust with cornflour.(Do not omit this step).
3. To make almond flour,mill almonds at speed 9 for 10 seconds. Brush out with a dry brush. Make sure TM bowl is completely clean and dry.
3. Insert butterfly and whip egg whites on speed 3.5 until just foamy. Remove butterfly.
4. Add rest of ingredients, except berries.Mix together at speed 6 for 10 seconds or until combined.
5. Fill muffin holes almost to the top as it raises just a small amount.
6. Insert berry of choice on top of each muffin.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes until edges peel away from sides or inserted skewer comes out dry. Colour stays pale.
8. Turn out on a cooling rack. They should come out easily.
Replace the berry topping with sprinkles, slivered nuts, cherrie slivers, choc chips.
They freeze well.
Texture is light and becomes more moist the day after baking if stored in an airtight container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Apricot crumble slice (AWW)
- Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Kirsten's Baked Vanilla Fig Cheesecake with Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Chocolate Beetroot Brownies
- Greek Yoghurt Cherry and Almond Muffins
- Healthy Slice