- 100 g raw almonds
- 30 g Raw macadamias, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Cacao
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt, good quality
- 1/4 tsp baking powder, (check gluten free)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, (optional)
reheat oven 160 degrees fan forcedMill almonds 10 sec sp 7Mix in all other ingredients sp 6, 10 -20 sec until sticking together Roll into balls and flatten onto baking tray. Cook 5-7 minutes 160 - 170 fan forced oven.
Cool, store in airtight container
Accessories you need
Watch carefully as can burn easily.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Pastie Slice