- 200 g dark chocolate
- 200 g rolled oats
- 40 g Cornflakes
- 40 g sesame seeds
- 40 g sunflower seeds
- 40 g dried cranberries
- 100 g Nuts, can choose nuts of choice such as almonds, walnuts, pecans etc
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, or make your own
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees.
Break block of chocolate into pieces and place into .
Grate 10 seconds on speed 8.
- Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula, then melt chocolate 4 minutes at 50 degrees, speed 2.
- Spread melted chocolate onto a lined slice tin or biscuit tray. Place in fridge or freezer to set.
- Add all remaining ingredients to mix for 30 seconds, Reverse speed 2.
- Scrape down sides and mix for another 15 seconds, Reverse speed 2 or until well combined.
- Spread mixture out on the cocolate and bake at about 160 degrees for up to 1/2 hour. Longer time in oven results in a crispier and crunchier slice.
- Cut to desired size and shape while still warm. Once cool, serve or place into airtight container and store in the fridge.
You can use a variation of dry ingredients as long as it adds up to about 5 or 6 cups.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.