- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 125 grams Butter
- 1/2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 110 grams rolled oats
- 200 grams self-raising flour
- 80 grams dessicated coconut
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 180 grams buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats, (extra for toppings)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven at 190C.
- Grease muffin tin. Omit if using muffin liners.
- Melt butter, syrup and water in for 2 mins, 60C on Speed 2.
- Stir in bicarbonate of soda for 5 secs on Speed 3.
- Add rolled oats, self-raising flour, dessicated coconut and brown sugar. Mix for 10 secs, Speed 4.
- Scrape sides of mixing with spatula.
- Add egg and buttermilk. Mix for 10 secs, Speed 4.
- Use an ice cream scoop to spoon into muffin tray or liners. One large ice cream scoop is sufficient for each muffin.
- Sprinkle tops with the extra rolled oats.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven (190C) for 20 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Decadent Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Blackberry Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins