- 160 g self-raising flour
- 150 g wholemeal flour, (or plain white flour)
- 180 g milk
- 150 g raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 70 g olive oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 can blueberries, drained
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and chopped into cubes
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients, except the fruit, into the TM bowl and mix for 40 seconds on Speed 4 - 5
Add the blueberries and apples
Carefully mix in by hand using the TM spatula (I do the mixing by hand so the blueberries don't just turn to mush)
Spoon the batter into a greased muffin tray and bake in a moderate oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Waffles
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Quick Mini Quiches
- quick breakfast smoothie
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- TURMERIC GOLDEN LATTE
- Mashed potatoes
- Butter Cake