- 100 g Plain gluten free flour
- 4 pitted dates
- 20 g Shredded coconut
- 50 g coconut oil
- 3 apples peeled and cored
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon.
- 60 g sultanas
- 410 g water
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and combine 10 seconds Speed 6. Set Aside.
Place apples, sultanas, cinnamon and water into mixing bowl. Speed 1, 100 degrees, 10 minutes.
Drain the apple mixture into the simmering basket, reserving 3 tablespoons of liquid.
Spoon into individual ramekins or one small casserole dish.
Leave to cool before spooning on the crumble.
Bake in a preheated oven 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
This recipe can be made in individual ramekins or a small casserole dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread