- 100 g Plain gluten free flour
- 4 pitted dates
- 20 g Shredded coconut
- 50 g coconut oil
- 3 apples peeled and cored
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon.
- 60 g sultanas
- 410 g water
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and combine 10 seconds Speed 6. Set Aside.
Place apples, sultanas, cinnamon and water into mixing bowl. Speed 1, 100 degrees, 10 minutes.
Drain the apple mixture into the simmering basket, reserving 3 tablespoons of liquid.
Spoon into individual ramekins or one small casserole dish.
Leave to cool before spooning on the crumble.
Bake in a preheated oven 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
This recipe can be made in individual ramekins or a small casserole dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake