- 230 g Self Raising Flour
- 220 g caster sugar
- 100 g dessicated coconut
- 125 g Coconut oil (or butter)
- 3 eggs
- 125 g Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 800 g Tin Pie Apples
- 1 level tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp caster sugar, For mixing through pie apples
- caster sugar, Extra, for sprinkling over cooked cake
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a springform cake tin with baking paper and set your oven to 180 degrees.
2. Place flour, 220g caster sugar and coconut into TM bowl and mix speed 4.5 for 5 seconds.
3. Add eggs, coconut oil or butter, milk and vanilla. Speed 4 12 seconds.
4. Scrape down sides to combine.
5. In a separate bowl, toss pie apples with cinnamon and caster sugar.
6. Pour 3/4 cake batter into cake tin, then randomly top with tablespoonfuls of apple.
7. Pour remaining cake batter over the apples (It’s ok if not all the apple gets covered).
8. Place in preheated oven and cook for 1 hour, or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
9. Sprinkle remaining caster sugar over your cooked cake while it is still hot.
Absolutely delicious served hot from the oven with custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Lebanese bread (pocket pita)
- Apple slice
- Onion gravy
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Banana fritters
- Corned meat (beef) and vegetable fritters
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Curried mince with rice