- 1 tblsp dried yeast
- 260g milk
- 500g bakers flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 70g soft butter
- 40g sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 80g diced apricots
- 100g white choc bits
- 50g plain flour
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 70g water
- 2 tblsp hot water
- 2 tblsp sugar
Spelt flour also works well for these hot cross buns. Simply use 500g spelt flour and 2 tsp of bread improver in replace of baking flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Mooncake
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake