- 50 g pitted dates
- 250 g dried apricots
- 100 g dessicated coconut
- 15 g Pure Maple Syrup
- Place all ingredients in TM bowl, blend 20secs/sp7
Scrape down sides of TM bowl, blend 20secs/sp10
Transfer into silicone bar mould and press done firmly.
Place in refrigerator for minimum one hour to set.
Remove from fridge and cut into bite size pieces.
Store in air tight container in fridge for up to one week.
Accessories you need
You can purchase a silicone bar mould from the mix shop.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Pecan biscuits
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti