- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, I use skim milk version!!!
- 250 g brown sugar
- 25 g glucose syrup
- 80 g unsalted butter cubed
- 180 g good quality dark chocolate broken into pieces
- 50 g Baileys Irish Cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease and line tin for fudge. I use a square tin, however rectangular works well too.
Add condensed milk, brown sugar, glucose syrup, and butter to TM and cook 8 mins, 100deg, speed 3/4.
Scrape down sides and base of bowl and cook, 20 mins, Varooma speed 3/4.
Immediately add chocolate and Baileys Irish Cream and mix 15 sec on speed 3 .
Spoon immediately into prepared tin. Cool the place I. Refrigerator for 1 hour prior to cutting.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Coconut pie
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Mini Weetbix & Date loaf Cakes
- Zucchini chocolate muffins
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Raspberry Ricotta Muffins
- Raspberry Cake with Mascarpone Cream