- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, I use skim milk version!!!
- 250 g brown sugar
- 25 g glucose syrup
- 80 g unsalted butter cubed
- 180 g good quality dark chocolate broken into pieces
- 50 g Baileys Irish Cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grease and line tin for fudge. I use a square tin, however rectangular works well too.
Add condensed milk, brown sugar, glucose syrup, and butter to TM and cook 8 mins, 100deg, speed 3/4.
Scrape down sides and base of bowl and cook, 20 mins, Varooma speed 3/4.
Immediately add chocolate and Baileys Irish Cream and mix 15 sec on speed 3 .
Spoon immediately into prepared tin. Cool the place I. Refrigerator for 1 hour prior to cutting.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake