- 250 g plain sweet biscuits
- 150 g Butter Cubed
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- 190 g caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons Finely grated lemon rind
- 3 eggs
- 55 g lemon juice
Preheat oven to 160°C/140°C fan-forced. Grease a slice tin.
Melt butter at 80 degrees on speed 3 for 1 minute. Add biscuits and crush for 10 seconds on speed 9 until fine crumbs form. Press mixture over base and side of prepared pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Wash and dry bowl to make filling.
Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon rind together until smooth for 25 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down edges.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating each for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Add lemon juice and beat for 45 seconds on speed 7. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until filling is just set (mixture may wobble slightly in centre, but will firm on standing). Cool in oven with door slightly ajar. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until cold. Dust with icing sugar and serve with cream.
Accessories you need
Recipe adapted and converted from Super Food Ideas - July 2010 , Page 78.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits