- 3 very ripe bananas
- 100 g walnuts
- 200 g Greek yogurt
- dash vanilla extract
- 170 g honey
- 300 g wholemeal flour
- 1.5 tsp bicarb soda
- 3 eggs
- 1-2 cups icing sugar
- enough cream to make a glazing consistency
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat the oven to 180°C
Grease a Bundt pan
1. Add the ingredients in the order listed and blend 30-40secs/sp4.
2. Pour/spread into the prepared pan and bake for app. 1 hour, or until cooked when tested.
3. Cool in the pan before inverting onto a plate and drizzling with the (optional) frosting.
- Combine all in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
All ingredients in together...doesn't get much easier does it...?
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Muesli Bars
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- No more coco pops- Puffed Buckwheat choc cereal
- Banana Pecan Crumble Muffins
- Muesli Bars
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Tiny Teddies- Honey
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training