- 50 grams raw almonds
- 75 grams unsalted butter
- 150 grams sugar raw
- 3-4 ripe bananas, broken into 3
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 pinches salt
- 190 grams plain flour
- 60 grams Frozen Blueberries
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven to 150C
Grease and line a 4x8 inch loaf pan
* Add Almonds to Bowl, MC (Measuring Cup) on. Turbo 1sec two times, tip into separte bowl.
* Add Butter to bowl, MC on, melt 1min 30 sec/70/spd2
* Add sugar, vanilla and bananas 10sec/ spd 3 > adding egg through the hole during this mixing time. Scrape down.
* Add bicarbonate of soda, salt and flour, MC on, 6sec/ spd 3
* Scrap down sides of bowl and using spatula stir in Almonds and Blueberries
* Pour mixture into prepared pan, Bake 1hour 10mins or until skewer comes out clean.
* Let it sit in pan for 5 mins before placing on cooling rack.
Slice, serve and enjoy
Delicious served warm with butter and also lasts moist for a few days
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)