- 130g Butter, roughly chopped
- 160g brown sugar
- 280g ripe bananas, halved, (Approx 3 bananas)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 250g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Bi-carb soda
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 75g Maple syrup
- 50g Californian Walnuts, (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 160deg. Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. In your TM weigh in butter and soften at 60deg / SP 4 / 1.30 mins
3. Scrape down the sides, add brown sugar and mix 30 secs / SP 4
4. Add bananas and mix 5 secs / SP 5
5. Scrape down sides of bowl and add all other ingredients, (Except Walnuts), mix 5 secs / SP 5.....scrape sides and mix 5 secs / SP 5
6. Add walnuts (if using) and mix 8-10secs SP 5
7. Pour batter into prepared tin and bake for 1 hour on 160degs. Check with a skewer, if it is sticky bake a bit longer!
8. Let bread cool slightly in tin, transfer to a wire rack. Slice and smear with butter. Yummy!
Recipe converted from a Donna Hay Recipe!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)