- 1 banana, ripe
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 60 g walnut or macadamia nut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- 140 g almond meal, *SEE NOTE
- 35 g dessicated coconut
- 25 g Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
8Recipe is created for
Blend banana for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add all other ingredients and mix for 10 seconds on speed 7.
In closed lid position , knead dough for 1 minute.
Pour batter into prepared muffin trays and bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degrees celcius for approximately 30 minutes.
Banana Bread Muffins
Accessories you need
**NOTE: I used leftover ground and strained almond pulp from making almond milk in this recipe. I am always looking for ways to avoid waste and this worked a treat!
These are not overly sweet muffins; in fact they are perfect served slightly warm with butter. Delicious!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Nut Bread
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Mrs Scotts' Almond Cake
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Lunchbox cereal slice
- Chocolate & Almond cookies
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie