- 3 bananas, Ripe
- 130 g sugar, white
- 100 g Butter
- 1 egg
- 20 g Milk, cold
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 250 g plain flour
- 80 g chocolate chips
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 190 deg. Grease texas muffin pan.
2. Add butter to thermomix bowl. Melt for 2 mins 100deg speed soft. Add cold milk, then egg and mix for 5 sec, sp4. Place in a seperate bowl.
3. Put bananas and sugar in tmx bowl. Mix for 10 secs, sp 6. Put butter mix back into bowl and mix for 5 secs, sp 4.
4. Add dry ingredients. Mix for 10 secs, sp 4.
5. Add choc chips. Mix for 5 secs, sp 4.
6. Pour into muffin pan. Bake for 15-20 mins.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Instant "Packet" Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
- Sweet potato fritters
- Fresh mint ice cream
- Rhubarb & Orange Creme Brûlée
- Caramello Koala Fudge Slice
- Redskin Fudge
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Impossible Pie
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- King William Chocolate inspired by Boost Juice
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Chocolate Apricot Slice