- 75 grams Nutelex
- 1 --- Egg replacement
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon Honey or Rice Malt Syrup
- 100 grams Soy or Rice milk
- 2 bananas
- 250 grams GF SR Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 gram GF DF Chocolate Block, chips can be used just skip grating
1 pre heat oven to 180 degrees
Line a 12 muffin tin with liners
2 Grate Chocolate if using Block for 5-8 sec speed 9. set aside
3 melt nutelex in themo for 1:30 sec 80 degrees speed 3
4 add pre mixed egg replacement of your choice (one egg equivalent), Honey or rice malt syrup, and milk and mix for 10 sec speed 3
5 add bananas and mix for 5 sec speed 6
6 Add flour, bi carb, baking soda, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt and mix 6 sec speed 5
7 add reserved grated chocolate (or choc chips) and mix for 5 sec speed 4
8 sppon into prepared tin and Bake for 20-25 mins until firm and golden
as this is Gluten free it is best eaten the same day or within 2 days max.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake