- 85 g Butter
- 60 g Coconut sugar, or caster sugar
- 330 g self raisin flour
- 245 g Milk, I like to use coconut milk (1cup)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 30 g Shredded or Desiccated Coconut, I use a mix of both
- 1 Ripe banana, broken into pieces
- 80 g choc bits
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat fan forcd oven to 160 degreees C. (180 conventional)Line muffin tin with patty pans or grease the tray
Add butter cut into pieces into thermomix bowl.
Melt 60 degrees, 2 mins, sp 2 (MC on), or until melted.
Add all ingredients except for choc bits into thermomix bowl with melted butter.
Mix for 5 seconds, Sp 5, or until just combined. Don't overmix.Add choc bits. 3 secs, sp 5.Sppon into muffin cases.
Bake 20 - 25 mins. (12- 15 mins for mini muffins)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- O’Henry Slice