- 100 grams pitted dates
- 50 grams walnuts
- 175 grams softened butter
- 200 grams self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 grams Coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 Ripe Bananas, broken into pieces
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Picnic Easy Quick Cake Australian Dessert
1. Pre-heat oven at 160 degrees (fan forced)
2. Line cake pan or loaf tin (18cm bundt mould or round cake tin)
3. Place dates (stones removed) & walnuts into bowl - lid on with MC - chop speed 8 for 5 seconds. Place into separate bowl.
4. Put all remaining ingredients into bowl - lid on with MC - mix speed 5 for 20 seconds.
5. Add the date/walnut mix - lid on with MC - mix speed 5 for 10 seconds.
6. Pour into lined cake pan.
7. Bake for 50-60 mins (until firm to touch & skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Once cool cut into pieces wrapped in gald wrap and freeze ready for quick lunch box packing.
If you want to 'hide' the dates & walnuts from the kids repeat step 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Up and Go
- Breastfeeding (lactation) cookies
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Chocolate Panforte
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie