- 2 ripe bananas, the riper, the better!
- 1 zucchini, chopped into chunks
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 90 g honey, liquid, or other sweetener. Cut down to 60g if you have less of a sweet tooth.
- 50 g almonds
- 50 g Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with papers (I find despite however much I grease, anything with coconut flour will always stick to the pan!).
2. Add almonds to the bowl, grind speed 8/10 seconds. Set ground almonds aside.
3. Add zucchini to the bowl, grate speed 4/3 seconds.
4. Add bananas. Mix speed 4/"Counter-clockwise operation" /3 seconds. It may not be fully mashed, depending on the ripeness of your bananas, but it doesnt matter. It'll get mxed in later.
5. Add eggs, vanilla and honey. Mix speed 4/"Counter-clockwise operation" /3 seconds.
6. Add dry ingredients - ground almonds, coconut flour, cinnamon, salt & baking soda. Mix again, speed 4/"Counter-clockwise operation" /4 seconds. Check it's all mixed, otherwise mix for a little longer.
7. Spoon mix into muffin tin.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Accessories you need
Add 60g cocoa with the dry ingredients to turn them into chocolate banana muffins.
Feel free to reduce added sweetener. I’ve made them with 60g rice malt syrup instead and they’re still delicious.
The mix mix can also be made into a banana zucchini loaf; just use a lined loaf tin instead. Serve with butter if preferred.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Nut Bars
- Indonesian Mooncake
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chocolate Cake
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Sourdough Focaccia Bread
- Paleo Supercharged Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Spreadable Butter
- Sweet potato & banana paleo muffins (nut free)
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Green Smoothie Banana Muffins
- Chocolate Brownie Balls, with superfoods (Paleo & Vegan)
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls