- 130 g raw sugar
- 100 g beer
- 300 g raw unsalted peanuts
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, to taste
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 27 cm x 16 cm baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add beer and heat 5 min/Varoma/speed 2, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
Add peanuts and cook 2 min/90°C//speed 1, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Cook for a further 5 min/100°C//speed 1, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add chilli flakes and sea salt and mix 8 sec//speed 5.
Pour mix onto baking tray and bake for 10 minutes (180°C). Remove from oven and allow to cool and set.
Break into pieces and serve.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Bubblegum Berry gummies
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Choc Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats