- 130 g raw sugar
- 100 g beer
- 300 g raw unsalted peanuts
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, to taste
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 27 cm x 16 cm baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add beer and heat 5 min/Varoma/speed 2, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
Add peanuts and cook 2 min/90°C//speed 1, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Cook for a further 5 min/100°C//speed 1, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add chilli flakes and sea salt and mix 8 sec//speed 5.
Pour mix onto baking tray and bake for 10 minutes (180°C). Remove from oven and allow to cool and set.
Break into pieces and serve.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Chilli Mussels
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Ginerbeer Cornmeat
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Spiced Ginger Mojito
- Beer Brownies
- Monica's Munchie Mix
- Gluten-free crêpes
- Roasted Pork steamed in beer gravy
- Light Beer Batter Fish with HOT Chilli Sauce served with Rice
- 紅燒牛腩湯 Beef Brisket (pit belly) Soup