- 400 grams Fresh Beetroot, washed (not peeled) and cut into 1cm pieces
- 250 grams dark chocolate chips
- 110 grams raw sugar
- 20 grams cocoa
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 120 grams plain flour
- 0.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
Recipe is created for
Put the beetroot in the bowl with 1MC water and cook for 13 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add the choc chips and melt for 1 minute at 60 degrees on speed 1.
Add the sugar, cocoa, butter, vanilla essence and whisk for 30 seconds on speed 3.
Add the egg whites and whisk for a further 30 seconds on speed 3.
Add the flour, baking powder and salt and stir for 30 seconds on speed 1.
Use the spatula to finish incorporating the flour into the mix.
Pour into a greased brownie pan and bake at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- LCHF Broccoli cheese soup
- LCHF bacon chicken cheese rolls
- LCHF Chilli Relleno Chicken Soup
- Al Koozy
- Chunky chicken and fennel pie with parmesan crumb
- Bharta (eggplant curry)
- Basil parsley cashew pine nut pesto
- Basil chocolate Cake with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting
- Irish cream
- Potato and Bacon Soup
- Raspberry and chia cake